Author Topic: Moving Sale - Richmond VA area  (Read 353 times)

Offline Cracked

• Certified Organic Cosmic Hippie Chic
  • Administrator
  • Melter
  • “Laugh often, Dream big, Reach for the stars!”
    • flickr photos
Moving Sale - Richmond VA area
« on: September 10, 2016, 09:06:32 AM »
It's been a long time since I've been on MASGO and I'm sorry to have missed everyone's creations and life events but I'm glad to see this forum is still going, much thanks to Carl!!  Anyway, I am preparing to hit the road in an RV and must sell just about everything I've gathered in the past 10 years. Everything is priced to sell; i.e. cheap.  I'm near Richmond, VA if there are any locals out there.

The bulk of the stash is vitreous tiles and stained glass. Also have lots of bottle caps, corks, buttons, nik naks, scrabble tiles, dominoes, scrap glass, porcelain, mexican, ceramic tiles, beads, substrates, one pair of Leponitts, Starrett nippers, pistol grip glass cutter, glitter, silver square and round jewelry blanks and more.  If you're local and want to come by, I'm usually available anytime.

If you want pictures and prices of individual items let me know.  I've put some up on a flickr page.  Text or call me at three zero three, 818, two three seven one for fast response, otherwise I'll check this thread a couple times a day. 

Here's Flickr page:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/144817795@N08/

Thanks for looking!!
If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours.  Henry David Thoreau

Offline Eileen ~ PantherFL

• Eileen
  • Global Moderator
  • Eloquent
  • Make a difference to someone
    • Mosaics, glass & stuff ghost forum:)
Re: Moving Sale - Richmond VA area
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 02:05:58 PM »
Well that sounds exciting!

I just wanted to say hello, and if you still have a lot of stuff you might want to try the
FB The Artists Garage Group sale page.

Best of luck to you!
I retired & lost my little bit of free time!